Looking Surfer SEO Vs. Page Optimizer Pro: What is the difference? Let’s understand and know which is better for your business.
Quick Outline :
There is no doubt that Surfer SEO is a far superior tool to Page Optimizer Pro. As a result, the decision is likewise clear. If you’re on a tight budget and want to optimise your content with one of the top on-page optimization tools, Page Optimizer Pro is a good option.
With our Surfer SEO vs Page Optimizer Pro comparison, we hope you can determine which software is best for you.
Surfer is a tool for on-page optimization. You will need to upload a page and then Surfer SEO will analyze its 500+ on-page factors. It can be helpful to use it when you want to improve your SEO or compare your page with one of your competitors’ pages.
Page Optimizer Pro is also a tool for on-page optimization. You can use it when you want to make improvements or compare your page with one of your competitors’ pages.
Surfer SEO Vs. Page Optimizer Pro: Content Optimization
- Surfer helps you to optimize your content. Surfer provides a detailed analysis of the content on your page and compares it with top-ranked websites. From this, you will be able to see which factors are helping your competitors rank well. The research by SERP analyzer includes:
Keywords – Surfer suggests keywords related to your target keyword that are trending
- Text length – Text length has a big impact on the SEO of any page so it will suggest how many words you should include in that article
- Page Speed- Your page should always load faster than your competitors. That is why Surfer’s SERP analyzer provides you with page load time.
- Elements- If you are unable to meet the text length criteria offered by Surfer, then you can enhance your page’s SEO by adding the suggested number of components such as pictures, videos, etc.
Title and Description– You will have to add your domain. You will also have to add pages for scanning. Page Optimizer Pro will ask you what the main keyword is. It will then find variations of your keyword. Surfer Automatically compares your page with the top 50 websites and finds their meta descriptions as well as titles for you automatically, but in Page Optimizer Pro, you can only add up to ten websites that should be compared with yours manually.
After scanning, Page Optimizer Pro will show you the results. These include:
– Exact Keyword – This is a subtab that tells you how often to use your exact keyword. It also gives information about whether or not you need to increase or decrease your main keyword usage.
– Word Count – Page Optimizer Pro compares your page with a competitor’s and tells you the average word count.
– Alternative Recommendations – If it can’t meet the optimal word count criteria because of design or other factors, then Page Optimizer Pro can offer alternative recommendations for what is needed on your page in order to make it more effective at ranking well in Google search engine results pages (SERPs).
– The Site Structure tab can tell you how many components you have on your site. It tells you how many of each component on your site compared to the competitor’s site.
– The Summary tab is where you can get a report in Excel form.
Surfer SEO Vs. Page Optimizer Pro: Content Creation Comparison
Surfer is a Google Chrome extension that helps you make content. You can write it in Google Documents and then Surfer SEO will help you make it better by adding words and putting spaces in different places. Page Optimizer Pro also has a Chrome extension, so you can see the changes right away in your current document. It will work on any type of content editor, like Elementor or Oxygen or other types of editors like Wix or Shopify. You can use POP to look at competitors’ sites anytime through the webpage.
Surfer SEO vs Page Optimizer Pro: Advantages and disadvantages
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of utilising Page Optimizer Pro and Surfer SEO.
Surfer SEO Advantages
- Surfer SEO’s keyword research tool will help you plan your future content and identify greater keyword chances.
- Its SERP analyzer compares your content to the top 50 competitors and makes recommendations based on the results.
- Surfer SEO’s content planner can help you plan your content.
- Surfer SEO’s keyword tool supports over 70 languages, and you can simply identify the ideal keywords for each country.
- Surfer SEO also connects with Jasper AI, allowing you to use AI to produce SEO-optimized content.
Surfer SEO Disadvantages
- Surfer SEO is more expensive than Page Optimizer Pro.
- Surfer SEO has a learning curve, and it may take some time for beginners to completely master this software.
Advantages of Using Page Optimiser Pro
- Its creator, Kyle Roof, has a patent on an SEO method that he utilises to provide precise recommendations for improving your content.
- The method employed by Page Optimizer Pro makes use of more than 400 individual Google algorithms to produce optimal outcomes.
- Up to ten of your rival websites can be added to an in-depth content analysis alongside your own, but this must be done manually.
- More than 60 languages can be used with Page Optimizer Pro.
- It can integrates with the likes of Microsoft Word, Google Docs, WordPress Editor, and more.
Page Optimiser Pro Disadvantages
- Page Optimizer Pro does not include a content creation optimization option, therefore you can only improve the content that already exists on your website.
- To assist you to uncover profitable keyword opportunities, Page Optimizer Pro does not provide a keyword research tool.
Surfer SEO Vs. Page Optimizer Pro: Pricing Plans
Pricing Plans of Surfer SEO
Pricing Plans for Page Optimizer Pro
Surfer SEO Vs. Page Optimizer Pro – Final Verdict
Page Optimizer Pro is a tool that other SEO Agencies use to compete with larger SEO enterprises. Kyle Roof made the tool, and if you have a low budget for SEO tools, this may be the right choice for you. But it does not do some things like asking questions related to your main keyword and choosing competitors by itself.
If you are an established digital marketer, go with Surfer SEO which has all sorts of features like that modern day marketers need.